An open-source multiple-plaftorm IEEE 802.21 MIHF implementation
Providing you with an implementation of the Media Independent Handover framework from the IEEE 802.21 Media Independent Handover Services standard
ODTONE v0.5 is out!
The latest version of ODTONE has just been released! Improvements, bug fixes and extensions to 802.21 used in different research work have now become available:
* Provision of extended support Linux and Windows IEEE 802.11 Link SAPs.
* Provision of extended support Linux Ethernet Link SAP.
* Provision of a C# MIH Protocol library.
* Update of the DHCP MIH-User to the last version of ISC's DHCP (4.2.5).
* Extended support for the MIH Registration signaling added.
* Added CMake build support.
* Provision of *.deb and *.rpm packages.
* Several bug-fixes.
* ODTONE documentation revision.
Please have a look at the changes and download the latest version of the code!
C++/JAVA - MIHF C++ implementation.C++/JAVA APIs.
Open Source - Platform Independent. Educational.
Platform Independent - Windows, Linux and Android. Decoupled of highly dependent OS mechanisms.
MIH Services - Information Service. Command Service. Event Service.
MIH Mechanisms - Capability Discovery. MIHF Registration. Event Registration. Among others.
APIs - Provide simple and flexible interface for the development of SAPs and handling MIH Protocol messages and data types.